Monday, February 16, 2015

-Karen Riley - a Loving Mother and Grandmother will not stop till she has her Granddaughter Back - because that is what a loving Grandmother does



My granddaughter (whom I have raised since she was born) has brain cancer.

 Boulder County Child Protective Services, and 2 Boulder County Police Officers walked into my home (out of their jurisdiction) on 2/12/12 - without knocking, without a warrant or court order, and removed my 5 year old granddaughter (leaving my 12 year old daughter, 14 year old son, and 1 year old granddaughter in my home). 

They would not tell me why they were doing this, but eventually told me that it was because my parents and grandparents had a long history of abuse. They placed my granddaughter with a woman who has conspired with the workers from Boulder County to make up false allegations against me and my minor children (of which we can prove were false - tape recordings, video, witnesses, documentations, etc...) 

This woman also has a criminal record for assault and my granddaughter has indicated to me several times that the foster person and case worker were hurting her. These workers and foster person trumped up false allegations against me and had me arrested 12/6/13 and charged and convicted of having a photo of my granddaughter on my face book page. 

They have consistently attacked my family, retaliated, made up false allegations, made false reports against us, put us in real danger by giving my 12 year old daughter's name and identity to one of our neighbors telling him that she reported him for child abuse. Never happened. We confronted the worker who did this, and she admitted on tape to doing this and that she was doing Boulder County a favor. When they had me arrested, it was in order to tie me up with fraudulent court proceedings so they could adopt my granddaughter out to this monster.

 I applied twice for custody of my granddaughter and was denied both times. I was never even given a hearing, never allowed to submit any of my evidence or to dispute their false allegations. The motions were just denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment